MIRLN (Misc. IT Related Legal News) is a free e-newsletter published every three weeks by Vince Polley at KnowConnect PLLC. You can subscribe to the MIRLN distribution list by sending email to Vince Polley (mailto:email@example.com?subject=MIRLN ) with the word “MIRLN” in the subject line. Unsubscribe by sending email to Vince with the words “MIRLN REMOVAL” in the subject line.
Sources (inter alia):
- The Filter, a publication of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School, http://cyber.law.harvard.edu
- InsideHigherEd, http://www.insidehighered.com/
- SANS Newsbites
- NewsScan and Innovation, http://www.newsscan.com
- Aon’s Technology & Professional Risks Newsletter
- Crypto-Gram, http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram.html
- McGuire Wood’s Technology & Business Articles of Note
- Steptoe & Johnson’s E-Commerce Law Week
- Eric Goldman's Technology and Marketing Law Blog http://blog.ericgoldman.org/
- The Benton Foundation’s Communications Headlines
- Readers’ submissions, and the editor’s discoveries.